Tickets to events are non-refundable, unless …
- The show is cancelled.
- The show is rescheduled and you cannot attend the new date.
In the event of a cancelled/rescheduled event, ticket buyers will be contacted via the email they submitted during the online ticket purchasing procedure.
For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website
at https://www.thelighthousedeal.co.uk , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e.
consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more about withdrawing your consent.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.